The funding helps FullStory reach a $1.8B valuation. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
FullStory, a digital experience company, has raised $103M in a Series D funding round. The round drew participation from Permira, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Google Ventures, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Atlanta-based FullStory’s Digital Experience Intelligence platform leverages AI to provide clients with insights on their customers’ digital behavior.
- The company has over 3,100 customers, which include Chipotle, Peloton, Forbes, Greenlight, and Fidelity, in over 60 countries.
- FullStory’s annual recurring revenue has grown by 70% year-over-year.
Why does the market matter?
- The global app analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.3% and reach a value of $4.81B by 2026, according to Verified Market Research.
- The market is being driven by the growth in e-commerce and need for advanced analytics for mobile and web applications.