Found also raised an $8M seed round earlier this year, bringing its total funding to $32M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Found, a digital health platform, has raised $24M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Google Ventures, Atomic Management, and Define Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Found offers personalized weight care management programs to address issues linked to obesity. Its programs are centered around weight loss, weight management, and healthy eating.
- The company has catered to users across 31 US states and helped them lose more than 200,000 pounds as a collective.
- It has 130 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global digital health market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% and reach a value of $767.7B by 2030, according to Allied Market Research.
- The digital health industry has seen rapid growth as employers bank on technology to reduce medical costs.
- The global healthcare industry saw $34.7B in funding across nearly 1.6K deals in Q2’21. The acceleration of digital transformation initiatives was a major contributor, with digital health startups accounting for 40% of both the deals and funding raised in the quarter ($14.1B across 628 deals).