Findem will use the funding to support product development and international expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Findem, an AI-driven recruiting platform, has raised $30M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Wing Venture Capital, Quarry Capital Management, and Four Rivers Group.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Findem helps companies automate and simplify their hiring processes.
- The company has experienced 500% customer growth and watched its top-line revenue increase 8x over the past year.
- Findem caters to over 100 organizations, including Adobe, Heap, Google, and RingCentral.
- It is supported by a team of 65 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global AI recruitment market is expected to reach a value of $388M by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.6%, according to Absolute Market Insights.
- Recruiters are increasingly turning to AI-backed recruitment software in order to address fragmented hiring processes and applications.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.