The funding will help Eko build new products and support commercialization. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Eko, a digital health company, has raised $30M in an extended Series C round that drew participation from undisclosed investors.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Eko offers a number of digital health solutions, including AI-enabled stethoscopes, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analytics.
- The company supports several institutions, including University of Florida Health, Sutter Health, Alabama Public Health, and Renown Health.
- It is headquartered in Oakland.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global stethoscope market is expected to reach a value of $826.7M by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%, according to Grand View Research.
- The rising number of cases of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases has contributed to market growth.
- The rapid adoption of telehealth amid the pandemic has also field growth in this market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.