This news comes on the heels of its Series B round. It plans to use the funding to grow its team, develop new products, and enhance its manufacturing capabilities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Dusty Robotics, a construction robotics company, has raised $45M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Scale Venture Partners, Baseline Ventures, Cantos Ventures, and Canaan Partners, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Dusty Robotics provides AI-backed robotic systems for construction layout.
- The startup’s FieldPrinter robots printed floor plans on more than 25M square feet of construction sites in Q1’22.
- Its annual revenue is currently around $5M.
- The company’s client base includes DPR, PARIC, Swinerton, Southland Industries, and Performance Contracting.
Source: Dusty Robotics
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global construction robotics market is expected to reach a value of $7.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 23.3%, according to Allied Market Research.
- Construction organizations are increasingly turning to construction robotics solutions in order to enhance productivity and reduce waste.