The Series D round brings its total funding to $94M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Duda, a website development platform, has raised $50M in a Series D that drew participation from Susquehanna Growth Equity, Claridge Israel, and Vintage Investment Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Duda is a professional website building platform for small businesses. The company caters to 15,000 agencies and SaaS clients, including GoDaddy and Appfolio.
- Duda employs 180 people with offices in the US and Israel.
- About 60% of its customers migrate are migrating from its competitor, WordPress.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global website builder software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9% and reach a value of $13.6B by 2026, according to Facts & Factors.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen rapid growth in online purchases, driving the demand for online website builders.