The funding brings Dental Monitoring to a $1B valuation, making it France's second healthtech unicorn. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Dental Monitoring, an AI-driven dental software provider, has raised $150M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Vitruvian Partners and Merieux Equity Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- France-based Dental Monitoring enables orthodontists and dentists to remotely monitor patients receiving treatment. The platform is protected by over 200 patents.
- The company claims that 1M patients from over 50 countries have taken 1B+ intraoral images on its platform.
- It has partnered with more than 6,500 registered dental professionals in 53 countries.
- Dental Monitoring has more than 400 employees spread across 18 countries.
Source: Dental Monitoring
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global dental software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% and reach a value of $4.33B by 2027, according to Market Research Future.
- Demand for virtual healthcare services, including remote monitoring and consultations, has increased amid the pandemic, contributing to market growth.