Deepki plans to use the funds to explore acquisition opportunities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Deepki, an environmental, social, and governance (ESG) platform, has raised $167M in a Series C that drew participation from Highland Europe, One Peak Partners, and Statkraft Ventures, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- France-based Deepki helps real estate organizations gain insight into their ESG performance and set future goals.
- It has 150+ employees across Berlin, Paris, London, Milan, and Madrid.
- Deepki monitors buildings across 38 countries.
- The company added major European clients in 2021 — some of its clients include Generali RE, DeA Capital, Allianz Real Estate, Azora Capital, and Neinver.
- The company has achieved 100% year-over-year growth since 2019 and expects to achieve the same in 2022.
Why does the market matter?
- The global environmental health and safety market is expected to reach a value of $8.9B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.4%, according to Markets and Markets.
- The rise of carbon emissions regulations, increased focus on compliance, and business risks stemming from climate change have all contributed to industry growth.
- The real estate sector is responsible for 40% of the earth’s carbon emissions, compelling organizations in the space to turn to solutions designed to help them mitigate their environmental impact.