The funding helps Dataiku’s valuation hit the $4.6B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Dataiku, an enterprise AI and machine learning (ML) platform, has raised $400M in a Series E. The round drew participation from Tiger Global Management, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and FirstMark Capital, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- New York-based Dataiku is a centralized data platform that uses AI to help organizations build applications for data analytics.
- The company has 750 employees and over 450 customers, including Sephora, Unilever, BNP Paribas, Cisco, and Ubisoft.
- Dataiku has offices across New York, London, Sydney, Paris, and Singapore.
Why does the market matter?
- The enterprise AI market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 35.4% to reach a value of $53.1B by 2026, according to Allied Market Research.
- AI companies raised a record $33B in equity in 2020. As commercial applications of AI scale rapidly, enterprises are aiming to become AI-first by upgrading their existing data management and IT infrastructure.