This news comes on the heels of its Series C round. The company plans to use the funding to develop new product features. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Cresta, a contact center intelligence provider, has raised $80M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital, Genesys, Five9, and Porsche, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Cresta helps contact center agents and managers enhance customer interaction.
- The company has tripled its revenue and achieved a net revenue retention rate of 210% over the past year.
- The platform caters to nearly 100 companies, including Earthlink, CarMax, Intuit, Blue Nile, and Porsche.
- Cresta is currently supported by a team of 150 people.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global contact center software market is expected to reach a value of $60.4B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.3%, according to Fortune Business Insights.
- Customer service case volume has risen amid the pandemic, leading companies to adopt AI solutions to automate customer service operations.
- Major players like Avaya, SAP, Mitel, Alcatel-Lucent, and Cisco have invested heavily in contact center software solutions.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.