The company will use the funding to accelerate its international expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Contentstack, a startup that offers a headless content management system (or content experience platform), has raised $57.5M in a Series B that drew participation from Insight Partners, Illuminate Ventures, and Gingerbread Capital, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Contentstack offers an API-first CMS that allows business owners and developers to collaborate across channels and connect with their audiences.
- The company’s customer base has grown by 150% since 2019, and the amount of digital content that it powers increased 60x over the same time period.
- Contentstack’s customers serve billions of API calls a day amounting to petabytes of content per month. The company also released more than 200 features and enhancements over the past year.
- Its customers include McDonald’s, NBC, HP, Ellie Mae, Iceland Air, and Riot Games, among others.
Why does the market matter?
- The content experience platform market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% and reach a value of $28.8B by 2025, according to Aragon Research.
- According to Twilio, 50% of large enterprises are expected to transfer to a content experience platform (CXP) by the end of 2022, as Covid-19 accelerated the need for a more robust communications strategy to drive customer engagement.