The funding helps ContentSquare reach a valuation of $2.8B. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
ContentSquare, a digital consumer behavior analytics platform provider, has raised $500M in a Series E. The round drew participation from SoftBank Group, Canaan Partners, BlackRock, KKR, and Eurazeo, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Paris-based ContentSquare is a customer experience analytics platform that tracks and monitors behaviors through web, mobile, and app interactions. It also provides organizations with recommendations for engagement.
- ContentSquare caters to over 750 corporates in 26 countries, including 30% of the Global Fortune 100 organizations like BMW, Gucci, Ikea, Microsoft, Rakuten, Sephora, The North Face, and Verizon.
- It claims to analyze over 10,000B customer interactions per day, across sites processing transactions worth $1.5B daily.
- Half of Content Square’s revenue is generated in the US.
- The company has expanded its team from 300 to 800 employees and expects to grow its team to more than 1,500 employees in the next 3 years.
Why does the market matter?
- The global app analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.3% and reach a value of $4.81B by 2026, according to Verified Market Research.
- The market is being driven by the increased application of digital transformation strategies and advanced analytics for mobile and web applications to analyze client behavior in the e-commerce industry.
- The market’s growth is expected to be boosted by the increased investment in analytics technologies.