People Search on CB Insights lets you get to contact info for executives at high-growth, venture capital-backed private companies. Given the importance of and value customers are getting from contact data, they wanted it integrated into more places. And so we’ve done that. You’ll now see contact data available in two new places:
- The MyCBI feed when you login
- Deal search
How to get the contact details of venture capital backed company executive is below.
#1 – The MyCBI Feed
When you login to CB Insights, you see a feed of all the private company financing and exit activity our technology is picking up on. Now underneath those transactions, you’ll see a button with the number of contacts we have that firm. Clicking that button will pull up a modal (pop-up) that lets you view and download that data (3rd screenshot below).
#2 — Deal Search
In the below example, I did a search for NY financings in Q1 2013. The button next to each result indicates how many people contact details we have at each firm (screenshot). Again, if you click on any button, a modal comes up that lets you view the contact records of interest.
When you click on any button off of MyCBI or on Deal Search, a pop-up modal will come up that you can search and then use to download/view relevant people and their contact details. In this example for LOC-AID Technologies, we’ve searched for the word “chief” in the title and found details for the CEO/President, CMO and CTO. To view any of their details, you simply “click to reveal”.
If any questions on how to access contact data, please do not hesitate to contact us. CB Insights is the world’s most complete and usable venture capital database.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity