The funding will help CompStak launch new products and expand its analytics suite. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
CompStak, a proptech firm that crowdsources commercial real estate data, has raised $50M in a Series C round. The round drew participation from Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Canaan Partners, Crow Holdings, Mitsui Fudosan, and IA Capital Group.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- New York-based CompStak is a proptech firm that provides CRE data to brokerages, hedge funds, appraisers, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, and economists.
- CompStak’s major products include crowdsourced lease and sales comps as well as analytics dashboards.
- The company has over 30K clients, including Morgan Stanley, Google, PwC, Wells Fargo, SL Green, Comcast, Starwood Capital, and CPPIB.
- CompStak’s platform reportedly covers 1.5M properties and 35B square feet of leased space.
- It is supported by a team of over 100 employees.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.