This Series B brings ClosedLoop.ai's total funding to $49.7M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
ClosedLoop.ai, a healthcare data science platform, has raised $34M in a Series B funding round. The round drew participation from Telstra Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Greycroft, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Texas-based ClosedLoop.ai provides AI-based solutions to healthcare organizations to help improve patient outcomes and reduce costs.
- The company provides AI models that generate personalized and detailed predictions related to clinical decisions and patient health.
- The ClosedLoop.ai platform integrates multiple data science workflows, such as autoML, automated feature engineering, and MLOps.
Why does the market matter?
- The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 41.8% and reach a value of $120.2B by 2028, according to Grand View Research.
- The growing need for AI in healthcare to improve clinical documentation and productivity, curb unnecessary spending, expand global outreach, and provide patient-specific care to improve outcomes have all contributed to industry growth.