ABB, Schneider Electric and Siemens lead the way as most active acquirers of clean tech companies.
As a follow up to our recent Green Tech M&A post which found strategic acquirers increasing pace of M&A activity of cleantech companies, we wanted to take a look at who the most active acquirers of cleantech companies were from 2010-2012.
Large industrial conglomerates ABB, Schneider Electric and Siemens earn top spots followed by some familiar as well as unfamiliar names who round out the top 10. Check out the full list after the jump:
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity