The funding will help Circular.io support European expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Circular.io, a job platform for developers, has raised $10M in seed funding from All Iron Ventures, Kibo Ventures, Kima Ventures, LocalGlobe, Point Nine Capital, and Shilling VC, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Spain-based Circular.io connects tech companies with developers seeking job opportunities.
- The company’s platform supports 19K+ candidates and 5.5K+ active recruiters.
- It lists 2.7K+ job postings, and it has facilitated 1K+ hires to date.
- The company claims that its platform can help companies hire 10x faster.
- Some of the company’s clients include Glovo, Ryanair, Inditex, FORM3, and Nested.
- The startup is headquartered in Madrid and supported by a remote talent pool spread across Europe.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global recruitment software market is expected to reach a value of $3.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.51%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The global developer shortage is a key factor driving growth in this market — there will be 85M unfilled tech positions in Europe by 2030, according to Circular.io.
- The increasing demand for recruitment automation and focus on geographically diverse talent acquisition have also contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.