CData Software plans to use the funding to enhance its platform and cloud capabilities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
CData Software, a provider of data access and connectivity solutions, has raised $140M in a Series B round that drew participation from Updata Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- North Carolina-based CData Software develops tools that enable organizations to access and unify data from multiple sources, such as online or on-premise databases, web APIs, and applications.
- The company has developed connectors to over 200 enterprise data sources.
- It has more than 10K customers, including Tibco, Informatica, Google, Salesforce, and SAS, among others.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global data integration market is expected to reach a value of $22.3B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.88%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Rising digitization and data generation across industries have increased the demand for data unification and analytics solutions.