The fully virtual CB Insights Technology Conference brings you Fortune 500 leaders, emerging tech CEOs and world-renowned investors to offer their wisdom on what’s next at the intersection of business, technology, and work.
Gradually then suddenly. Very suddenly.
Covid-19 has changed everything. Where’s tech going and how fast can you adapt?
We’re excited to announce the CB Insights Technology Conference (June 16-18, 2020). It’s a fully virtual event where we’ll be exploring how technology is reshaping the future of money, health, manufacturing, education, and much, much, more.
- Fred Wilson, Co-founder and Partner, Union Square Ventures (early investor in Twitter, Coinbase, Zynga, and Etsy)
- Chris Sacca, Co-founder, Lowercarbon Capital (angel investor, philanthropist, and former Shark Tank host)
- Cal Henderson, Co-founder, Slack (NYSE: WORK)
- Steve Case, CEO, Revolution (author of NYT bestseller “The Third Wave;” co-founder, AOL)
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder & CEO, Social Capital (Virgin Galactic Chairman; Golden State Warriors co-owner)
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital (investor in Peloton, Slack, and Bytedance)
- Zachariah Reitano, CEO and Co-founder, Ro (telehealth and D2C pharmacy)
- Josh Kopelman, Partner, First Round Capital (early investor in Uber and LinkedIn)
- Eric Topol, Founder, Scripps Research Translational Institute (partnering with Fitbit to combat Covid-19)
- Daphne Koller, Co-founder, Coursera (CEO and Founder, Insitro)
- Pat Grady, Partner, Sequoia Capital (investor in Zoom)
- Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO, Sinovation Ventures (author of NYT bestseller “AI Superpowers;” former Google China president)
- Alex Chang, CMO, 49ers
- David Sacks, Co-founder, Craft Ventures (PayPal founding COO; Yammer co-founder)
- Jennifer Schneider, President, Livongo (NASDAQ: LVGO)
- Bryan Leach, Founder & CEO, Ibotta ($1B valuation)
- Amish Jani, Partner, FirstMark Capital (first investor in Pinterest)
- Jeremy Liew, Managing Director, Lightspeed Ventures (investor in Affirm and Snapchat)
- Kirsten Green, Founding Partner, Forerunner Ventures (investor in Glossier, Warby Parker, and others)
- Brad Keywell, Founder & CEO, Uptake ($2.3B valuation)
- Vlad Tenev, Co-founder and Co-CEO, Robinhood ($8.3B valuation)
- Bing Gordon, partner, Kleiner Perkins (EA co-founder; Zynga board member)
var e = document.createElement("script");
Stay tuned for many more exciting additions.
What you’ll get with your ticket:
- 3 days of hearing from the smartest people in tech
- 1:1 virtual networking with startups, VCs, and corporations
- Some good ol’ CB Insights research on where tech is going
You’ll want to be part of this one. Register here. Prices go up every Friday.sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.