The fully virtual CB Insights Technology Conference brings you Fortune 500 leaders, emerging tech CEOs and world-renowned investors to offer their wisdom on what’s next at the intersection of business, technology, and work.
Gradually then suddenly. Very suddenly.
Covid-19 has changed everything. Where’s tech going and how fast can you adapt?
We’re excited to announce the CB Insights Technology Conference (June 16-18, 2020). It’s a fully virtual event where we’ll be exploring how technology is reshaping the future of money, health, manufacturing, education, and much, much, more.
- Fred Wilson, Co-founder and Partner, Union Square Ventures (early investor in Twitter, Coinbase, Zynga, and Etsy)
- Chris Sacca, Co-founder, Lowercarbon Capital (angel investor, philanthropist, and former Shark Tank host)
- Cal Henderson, Co-founder, Slack (NYSE: WORK)
- Steve Case, CEO, Revolution (author of NYT bestseller “The Third Wave;” co-founder, AOL)
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder & CEO, Social Capital (Virgin Galactic Chairman; Golden State Warriors co-owner)
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital (investor in Peloton, Slack, and Bytedance)
- Zachariah Reitano, CEO and Co-founder, Ro (telehealth and D2C pharmacy)
- Josh Kopelman, Partner, First Round Capital (early investor in Uber and LinkedIn)
- Eric Topol, Founder, Scripps Research Translational Institute (partnering with Fitbit to combat Covid-19)
- Daphne Koller, Co-founder, Coursera (CEO and Founder, Insitro)
- Pat Grady, Partner, Sequoia Capital (investor in Zoom)
- Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO, Sinovation Ventures (author of NYT bestseller “AI Superpowers;” former Google China president)
- Alex Chang, CMO, 49ers
- David Sacks, Co-founder, Craft Ventures (PayPal founding COO; Yammer co-founder)
- Jennifer Schneider, President, Livongo (NASDAQ: LVGO)
- Bryan Leach, Founder & CEO, Ibotta ($1B valuation)
- Amish Jani, Partner, FirstMark Capital (first investor in Pinterest)
- Jeremy Liew, Managing Director, Lightspeed Ventures (investor in Affirm and Snapchat)
- Kirsten Green, Founding Partner, Forerunner Ventures (investor in Glossier, Warby Parker, and others)
- Brad Keywell, Founder & CEO, Uptake ($2.3B valuation)
- Vlad Tenev, Co-founder and Co-CEO, Robinhood ($8.3B valuation)
- Bing Gordon, partner, Kleiner Perkins (EA co-founder; Zynga board member)
var e = document.createElement("script");
Stay tuned for many more exciting additions.
What you’ll get with your ticket:
- 3 days of hearing from the smartest people in tech
- 1:1 virtual networking with startups, VCs, and corporations
- Some good ol’ CB Insights research on where tech is going
You’ll want to be part of this one. Register here. Prices go up every Friday.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity