Casavo plans to use the funding to support European expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Casavo, a proptech company, has raised $102M in a Series D round that drew participation from 360 Capital Partners, Project A Ventures, Endeavor, and Hambro Perks, among others. It also received $308M in debt financing from Goldman Sachs BDC, Intesa Sanpaolo, and The D.E. Shaw Group.
How’s the company performing?
- Italy-based Casavo operates an online platform that enables users to buy and sell real estate.
- The company has sold more than 3K properties for around a collective $1B since 2018.
- The platform currently lists almost 4K homes across Italy, Portugal, and Spain.
- Casavo has catered to more than 2,400 customers to date.
- The company is currently supported by a team of over 400 employees.
Why does the market matter?
- The global real estate software market is expected to reach a value of $18.7B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, according to Grand View Research.
- Individuals and organizations are turning to real estate software in order to support data management and security amid increasing digitization.