Cal.com plans to use the funding to support the development of new applications. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Cal.com, a provider of open-source calendar scheduling software, has raised $25M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Seven Seven Six, OSS Capital, Obvious Ventures, and Daily.co, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Cal.com (formerly Calendso) enables businesses and individuals to schedule and manage tasks online.
- The platform integrates with Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, Zoom, Stripe, and Apple Calendar.
- It reportedly caters to 10K users and facilitates around 3.5K bookings per month.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global appointment scheduling software market is expected to reach a value of $588M by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.54%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Organizations are increasingly turning to this software in order to reduce the amount of time and money spent on scheduling.
- Adoption has increased across the corporate, healthcare, education, and beauty & wellness sectors.