This funding brings CADDi to a $450M valuation. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
CADDi, a B2B ordering and supply platform, has raised $73M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Globis Capital Partners, World Innovation Lab, DCM Ventures, and DST Global, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Japan-based CADDi aggregates supply and demand via its automated quotation system.
- The company has about 145 employees and more than 600 supply partners, including Panasonic, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and Nippon Densan, among others.
- CADDi’s platform offers 10-15% cost reduction and balanced order placements.
- The company’s orders have grown by over 600% year-over-year.
Why does the market matter?
- The global B2B e-commerce market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% to reach a value of $25.65T by 2028, according to Grand View Research.
- Several vendors from high-performing economies have adopted digital transformation initiatives to ensure smooth operations, which has led to a growing demand for technologies to help manage online shopping operations, payments processing, and more.
- The Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent rise in the volume of online purchases have contributed to e-commerce market growth.