After a record-breaking 2021, funding to the digital health industry cooled in Q1’22:
- Global funding to the space was down 36% from Q4’21
- IPOs fell 96%
- Mega-round funding dropped by 52%
- Dollars to mental health tech declined by 60%
But it wasn’t all bad — valuations saw a huge climb and early-stage deals were on the rise in Asia and Canada.
We covered these trends and more in our latest State of Digital Health report. Now take a deeper dive in our upcoming webinar. We’ll also cover:
- Top investors
- The biggest deals and exits
- Regional trends in Silicon Valley and beyond
Sign up now to get the recording.
Amanda DiTrolio is an Intelligence Analyst at CB Insights, where she produces data-driven analysis and research reports on healthcare industry trends with a specific focus on digital therapeutics, mental health/wellness tech, health plans & benefits management, value-based care tech, and more. Amanda holds a B.S. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from New York University Tandon School of Engineering.