Led by Senior Intelligence Analyst Nikhil Krishnan
Digital health saw more than $7B invested in 2017, will that slow down in 2018? And where will that money go?
- Increased M&A of digital health companies
- Health giants get into each other’s business lines
- Tech giants push further into healthcare
- Virtual trials increase frequency
- Lab testing incumbents see challenges
- Medicaid becomes a focus
- Medical research into smartphone and internet usage on mental health
- More companies will target the intersection of sleep and healthcare
- Increasing use of light in diagnostics and therapeutics
- New patient financing options
- Blockchain hype continues to be just that
Nikhil Krishnan is a senior analyst at CB Insights, where he produces data-driven analysis and research reports on trends in digital health, ag tech, and construction. He sends the weekly Digital Health Insights newsletter to 30K+ members. His research has been featured in The Economist, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more.
Prior to joining CB Insights, Nikhil worked at Uber, the Small Business Administration, and Relationship Science.