Led by CB Insights Tech Industry Analyst Arieh Levi
2016 saw 132 investment deals to bitcoin and blockchain companies, in addition to initial coin offerings (ICOs) that poured an estimated $250M in crowdfunded tokens into seed-stage blockchain companies.
Corporate interest and activity in the space has increased, with various corporate blockchain consortia cropping up and adding members at a fast clip.
In this webinar, we’ll explore this transformative technology and ask the following questions – among others:
- How are public blockchains challenging traditional corporate incumbents?
- How can private blockchains make legacy systems and processes more efficient?
- What new business opportunities might public blockchains present?
- What are some opportunities for corporates presented by private blockchains and consortia?
- What are some challenges and opportunities for regulatory agencies and government bodies, and how have they responded thus far?
Arieh Levi is a research analyst at CB Insights, where he produces data-driven analysis and research reports on private company financing, exit and performance trends across emerging industries, geographies and investors – specifically, blockchain and fintech.
Prior to joining CB Insights, Arieh held roles in healthcare and financial services.
Arieh is a summa cum laude graduate of Yeshiva University.