Led by Lead Intelligence Analyst Kerry Wu
The competition heats up in autotech, as autonomous vehicle (AV) players lay out aggressive commercialization plans for 2018, and competitors grapple with technological and business challenges.
We dive into the state of AVs and other mobility technologies converging to reinvent both urban and long-distance transportation.
In this briefing, we dig into key trends and startups to watch in 2018, including:
- Tech’s mounting pressure across the auto value chain
- AV business models and commercialization efforts
- AV startups taking a narrowing focus
- Manufacturing: 3D printing carving a niche
- Auto retail evolving: car-subscription hype
- Mobility services and beyond
Kerry Wu is a lead intelligence analyst at CB Insights, where he heads a team covering startup, venture capital, and emerging tech trends across mobility and emerging technologies. He manages CB Insights' Auto Tech newsletter, which currently reaches 20K+ auto and mobility executives, entrepreneurs, and investors.
His research has been featured in New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, The Economist, and Bloomberg. Prior to joining CB Insights, Kerry was a strategy consultant at Simon-Kucher & Partners. Kerry is a graduate of Columbia University.