Led by Lead Intelligence Analyst Deepashri Varadharajan
Commercial applications of AI are rapidly taking off, from AI-assisted diagnostics to checkout-free retail stores to autonomous last-mile delivery tests. Big tech companies like Apple and Google are pushing the boundaries of AI research, and around 2K new AI startups have emerged in the last 3 years.
To help you understand what’s next in AI, we look at the industry adoption and market strength of narrow AI trends, categorizing them as necessary, experimental, threatening, or transitory (NExTT).
Join us for a research briefing where we’ll dive into the trends disrupting the entire AI value chain, from data and hardware infrastructure to advances in AI software to emerging industrial applications.
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- AI at the edge and what Nividia, Qualcomm, and others are working on
- Disrupting healthcare, from diagnostics to advanced biometrics to next-gen prosthetics
- AI applications across retail, agriculture, and telecommunications
- Facial recognition in China and the United States
- The rise of generative adversarial networks
- And much more
Deepashri Varadharajan received her undergraduate degree in engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology in India. She later studied journalism, and received a degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Before CB Insights, Deepashri worked for organizations including Al Jazeera America, Deccan Herald, and interned at Siemens India.