Brew plans to enhance its AI capabilities as well as drive global expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Brew, a marketing intelligence platform, has raised $12M in seed funding from Aleph, Gefen Capital, and MizMaa Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Israel-based Brew allows organizations to analyze and enhance their marketing activities.
- The firm is supported by a team of 22 employees.
- Brew caters to over 30 customers, including Loop Me, Exiger, IMVISION, and Reblaze.
- The company has an office in Tel Aviv, Israel.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global marketing analytics market is expected to reach a value of $6.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.9%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Increasing digitization and the proliferation of digital touchpoints has contributed to market growth. The increasing adoption of social media advertising has played an important role as well.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.