This news comes on the heels of its Series F round. The company plans to use the funds to expand its platform, enhance its MMP solutions for paid media, and support R&D initiatives. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Branch, a mobile measurement partner, has raised $300M in a Series F round that drew participation from New Enterprise Associates.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Branch enables enterprises to monitor customer engagement across channels in order to provide a seamless cross-platform experience.
- The startup’s platform has been used by over 100K mobile brands, including Under Armour, Adobe, BuzzFeed, Yelp, Airbnb, and NBC, and it currently sees 3B+ users per month.
- The company’s revenue reportedly came in at nearly $100M in 2021 and is expected to double year-over-year in 2022.
- Branch is supported by a team of over 500 employees across 16 global offices.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global marketing attribution software market is expected to reach a value of $5.5B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.2%, according to Global Industry Analysts.
- The need to track customer behavior across an increasing number of digital touchpoints in order to enhance the overall experience while optimizing marketing spend has contributed to market growth.
- In addition, the proliferation of martech tools and changes to Apple’s privacy rules have increased the demand for marketing attribution software.