The funding will help Botify strengthen its capabilities and meet increasing expectations around SEO technologies in the market. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Botify, an enterprise SEO platform, has raised $55M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Bpifrance, Eurazeo, Ventech, and InfraVia Capital.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- France-based Botify’s machine learning algorithm predicts what changes will boost SEO performance, enabling brands to increase organic traffic and revenue.
- The company has reportedly experienced annual growth of nearly 60%, generating a revenue of almost $100M. It also claims to have tripled its annual revenue and valuation since its last funding round in 2019.
- Botify crawls and analyzes 4.3B pages, 61B search engine requests, and 653M real google queries from more than 150 countries every month.
- It claims to cater to more than 500 agencies and brands like Expedia, L’Oréal, The New York Times, Github, Macy’s Farfetch, and Marriott.
- The company has 200 employees, with offices in cities such as Paris, London, New York, Seattle, and Singapore.