The funding helps Bolttech's valuation hit the $1B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Bolttech, an insurance technology platform, has raised $180M in a Series A with participation from Activant Capital.
How’s the company performing?
- Singapore-based Bolttech provides a digital marketplace that helps insurers offer digital insurance products that may not be within the realm of their specialization.
- The startup, which works with 150 insurance companies across 14 countries, has transacted $5B in insurance premiums.
- Bolttech has 1,400 employees and caters to 7.7M clients across North America, Asia, and Europe.
Why does the market matter?
- The global insurtech market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% and reach a value of $10.1B by 2025, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- Q1’21 was a record quarter for insurtech investment activity. Startups raised over $2.5B across 146 deals.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.