As part of the BizTech@Wharton conference this Friday, we’ve put together a free report (see below) which details investment funding and M&A trends to some of the fast growing segments of eCommerce including:
- Flash sales (Gilt Groupe, One Kings Lane, etc)
- Daily deals (LivingSocial, Peixe Urbano, etc
- Subscription eCommerce (H. Bloom, ShoeDazzle, etc)
- Alternative currencies (TrialPay, BOKU, etc)
- CrowdFunding (Kickstarter, IDEAME, etc)
- Sharing Economy / Collaborative Commerce (Airbnb, RelayRides, etc)
The conference entitled “The Evolving World of eCommerce” features executives from Amazon, Microsoft, Groupon and American Express, the founders of Diapers.com, Paperless Post, and Venmo and venture capitalists from First Round Capital, Edison Ventures, and Genacast Ventures.
If you’d like to attend, you can get 25% off a Professional Ticket by using the following CB Insights discount code – 2EF7GGH9. Just go here to register.
Anand Sanwal of our team will be moderating a panel on subscription commerce at 3:15pm so if you’re in attendance, drop by and say hello.