Bitrise has raised $83.3M in funding to date. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Bitrise, a mobile development platform, has raised $60M in a Series C round that drew participation from Insight Partners, Fiedler Capital, Zobito, Open Ocean Capital, Partech Partners, and Y Combinator.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Hungary-based Bitrise is a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform that enables companies to get apps to market faster, enhance their security, and navigate ever-changing mobile requirements.
- The Bitrise platform helps developers automate workflows, shorten the app release cycle, manage mobile operations, and test app updates.
- The startup works with 100,000+ developers and has over 6,000 clients, including Marks and Spencer, Rakuten, Bose, Virgin Mobile, Compass, Mozilla, Grindr, and Tonal.
- Bitrise has reportedly doubled its revenue over the past year.
- The company is supported by a team of 160 employees across almost a dozen countries.
- The company has offices in Budapest, London, San Francisco, Boston, and Tokyo.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global continuous delivery market is expected to reach a value of $3.9B by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 18.5%, according to Markets and Markets.
- The market’s growth is likely to be spurred by the rising importance of software applications to business operations as well as the increasing demand for app development automation.