Ataccama plans to use the funds to support its go-to-market activities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Ataccama, a data management solutions provider, has raised $150M in funding from Bain Capital Tech Opportunities.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Canada-based Ataccama enables enterprises to address data catalog, data governance, data quality, and master data management from one location.
- Ataccama has about 200 corporate and 200 B2B customers. Some of its clients include Avast, TMobile, Societe Generale, and HCA Healthcare.
- The company claims to have doubled its ARR in 2021.
- Ataccama has a team of 450 employees — 150 were added in 2021.
- The company maintains offices across New York, Toronto, London, Prague, Germany, Paris, Sydney, Bulgaria, Bratislava, and Melbourne.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global enterprise data management market is expected to be valued at $265.7B by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 14%, according to Research Dive.
- The acceleration of enterprise digitization initiatives and global expansion has contributed to growth in this market.