After a blowout Q4’14 which featured six $500M+ rounds, Asian VC-backed tech companies came slightly back down to earth, raising $4.8B on 247 deals.
The funding total is still the second highest total since 2013, up 95% versus the same quarter a year prior. Deals were up relatively big as well showing 20% growth versus Q1’14.
Want more info around Asian Tech financings? Login to CB Insights or sign up for free below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity