As Asia’s tech scene continues to garner significant interest from investors, round sizes are increasing. Specifically, Series A deal sizes reached five-quarter highs on both a median and average basis in Q1 2015.
Multiple $50M+ rounds drove the average to $10.6M, while the median round size edged up slightly to $5.55M.
Want more info around Asian Tech financings? Login to CB Insights or sign up for free below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity