To receive weekly dealflow data and future quarterly reports, sign up for the free CB Insights newsletter.
Massachusetts’ share of venture dollars has steadily increased over the last four quarters. NY’s share of deals has remained largely range-bound but the state jumped to 8% of deals in the most recent quarter. Will the trend of a few quarters continue on?
Pages 7 and 8 of our 32 page Q1 2010 Venture Capital Activity Report show the share of deals and dollars across the big three venture capital states – California, Massachusetts and New York.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity