The funding will help Appcues support product development and global expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Appcues, a user onboarding software provider, has raised $32.1M in a Series B. The round drew participation from NewSpring Capital, Sierra Ventures, Columbia Partners Private Capital, and Accomplice.
How’s the company performing?
- Massachusetts-based Appcues enables companies to educate their customers about their products and monitor product adoption.
- Since its inception in 2013, the company has served more than 4K customers, including Lyft, FullStory, Zapier, Hopin, Vidyard, and Freshworks.
- Appcues has reportedly delivered around 2B personalized experiences to more than 200M users to date.
- The company is currently supported by a team that is spread across 22 US states and 12 countries.
Why does the market matter?
- The global customer experience platforms market is expected to reach a value of $19B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.9%, according to Future Market Insights.
- The proliferation of digital touchpoints and the rising demand for customer retention solutions amid increasing customer acquisition costs are contributing to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.