Apollo.io plans to use the funds to hire across its product and engineering teams. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Apollo.io, a B2B sales intelligence platform provider, has raised $32M in a Series B. The round drew participation from NewView Capital and Nexus Venture Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Apollo.io’s B2B sales intelligence platform connects salespeople with interested customers through prospect routing automation and lead scoring tools and analytics. The platform is currently being used by over 168K firms worldwide.
- The company states that its user base has increased by more than 200% in the last year, surpassing the 1M mark.
- It also states that, over the same period, its revenue and weekly active user base have grown 3x and 400%, respectively.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global sales intelligence market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% and reach a value of $3.8B by 2025, according to KBV Research.
- Software solutions that help enhance customer targeting and connect rates are increasingly being recognized as providing a competitive advantage, which has contributed to market growth.