The company plans to use the funds to accelerate growth and improve its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Apollo.io, a sales intelligence and engagement platform provider, has raised $110M in a Series C. The round drew participation from NewView Capital, Nexus Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Tribe Capital.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Apollo.io enables sales teams to connect and engage with prospects.
- Its sales tools are currently being used by over 160K companies worldwide.
- The company’s paying segment has grown by 60% since November 2021, increasing from 9K to 16K businesses.
- Its annual recurring revenue grew by almost 3x last year.
- Apollo.io has developed integrations with sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Marketo, and Sendgrid.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global sales intelligence market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% and reach a value of $3.8B by 2025, according to KBV Research.
- Software solutions that help enhance customer targeting and connect rates are increasingly being recognized as providing a competitive advantage, which has contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.