Amplience plans to use the funds to support US and global expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Amplience, a commerce experience platform, has raised $100M in a Series D round that drew participation from Farview Equity Partners, Octopus Ventures, and Sixth Street Partners.
Download The State of Retail Tech Q3’22 Report
How’s the company performing?
- United Kingdom-based Amplience helps B2B and B2C organizations create digital campaigns and product media.
- The company has experienced 60% year-over-year content management revenue growth.
- It has a presence across EMEA, North America, and the APAC region.
- Amplience’s platform is used by over 400 global brands like Ulta Beauty, Coach, GAP, Currys, Argos, and Crate & Barrel.
- It has 200 employees worldwide.
Why does the market matter?
- The global e-commerce market is expected to reach a value of $16.22T by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.9%, according to Meticulous Market Research.
- E-commerce adoption has increased considerably over the past year — in fact, e-commerce sales shot up 35% YoY in 2021, according to McKinsey. This has compelled retailers and brands to turn to e-commerce enablement tools to develop and enhance their digital properties.
- Given Amazon’s dominance in the online retail market, retailers are turning to solutions that enable them to differentiate their offerings through personalization, distinctive convenience, sustainability, and more.