Also covered is the tech reshaping the pizza space and auto supliers exploring the software game.
Today, we discuss pizza tech, frenemies, flying taxis, and more, including:
- Uber’s flying taxi partners
- Did Amazon just damage this unicorn?
- Retailers put the squeeze on their CPG partners
- TL;DR: Walmart drops Uber, a new IPO, robot-friendly cities
- AI virtual assistants in healthcare
- The new PaaS: Pizza-as-a-Service
- Auto suppliers getting into the software game
Who’s helping Uber with its flying taxis?
Last week, we talked about Uber’s flying taxi program and some of its flying car competitors. Today, we’ll take a look at who Uber is building its flying taxi fleet with.
One of the new datasets we’re working on is what we’re calling “business relationships,” which shows the partners, customers, and licensing partners that an organization has.
Digging into that data, we can see who Uber is working with on its flying taxi initiative. Since Uber has said it won’t be manufacturing the flying taxis, these are the partners it will likely lean on in a big way.