Aisera has shown 300% year-over-year growth. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
AI-based service management platform Aisera has raised a $40M Series C, led by Icon Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Aisera offers an AI-driven platform that provides end-to-end automation of workflows for enterprise IT, HR and customer service departments. The product auto-completes actions and workflows by integrating with business applications like Salesforce, Oracle, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Workday, Adobe, Atlassian, and BMC.
- Aisera, which has quadrupled its growth year-over-year, boasts more than 65M users and enterprise clients like 8×8, Autodesk, Dartmouth College, Dave, McAfee, NJ Transit, and Zoom.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The AI-powered process automation market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% to reach a value of $24.9B by 2028, according to Data Bridge Market Research
- The market is currently witnessing a growth in investment. Robotic process automation company UiPath debuted on Wednesday, reportedly marking one of the largest software IPOs after Snowflake and Qualtrics. In 2020, Blue Prism raised over $120M while Kryon raised another $40M. Established IT companies are entering the market as well. Some examples include Microsoft’s acquisition of Softomotive and IBM’s acquisition of WDG Automation.
- SMEs are expected to see significant adoption of automated workflow, creating a market opportunity of more than $1.6B during the 2017-2026 period, according to Fact.MR.