Airbase plans to use the financing to expand its charge card program. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Airbase, a spend and expense management software provider, has raised $150M in debt from Goldman Sachs.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Airbase offers a spend management platform that covers corporate cards, bill payments, expense reimbursements, and more.
- The company recently established partnerships with AMEX and Silicon Valley Bank.
- It integrates with accounting software like Oracle NetSuite and Sage Intacct.
- Its client base includes Instabase, Coda, Fundbox, Ridecell, and Lattice.
Why does the market matter?
- The global spend management software market is expected to reach a value of $4B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.7%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Rapid digitization has led to the proliferation of account information and spend data, increasing the demand for solutions to enhance data visibility, insight generation, and regulatory compliance.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.