Ahana plans to use the funds to scale product development and grow its technical team. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Ahana, a fully managed cloud service built on the Presto query engine, has raised $7M in an extended Series A. The round drew participation from Google Ventures and Liberty Global Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Ahana enables data platform teams to use Presto on their data lakes.
- Along with the new funding, the company also announced the launch of a free version of its solution.
- The company operates as an all-remote firm and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global data lake market is expected to reach a value of $31.5B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.6%, according to Grand View Research.
- The generation of increasing amounts of data across industries is contributing to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.