The funding helps the company’s valuation hit the $500M mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Agicap, a cash management and forecasting platform for SMEs, has raised $100M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Partech Partners, Greenoaks Capital Management, and BlackFin Capital Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- France-based Agicap is a SaaS platform that allows SMEs to manage cash flow in real-time. Users can use its platform to build reports, track cash flows, and see forecasts for their businesses.
- The company has over 3,000 customers using its service, including Pizza Hut and McDonald’s.
- Over the last year, Agicap has seen a 10x increase in revenue and its employee headcount grow from 30 to 200.
- The company has recently opened offices in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global cash flow management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.9% to reach a value of $1.17B by 2025, according to Markets and Markets.
- The changing business landscape, increasing competition, and expanding businesses have all contributed to industry growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.