Sequoia Capital, including all of their Asian affiliates, was the most active investor in Asian venture capital-backed tech companies. The fund’s China arm invested in four $100M+ rounds to companies including Ele.me and Zhaogang, among others.
IDG Ventures and Matrix Partners rounded out the top 3.
Want more info around Asian tech financings? Login to CB Insights or sign up for free below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity