The funding will help AcreTrader expand its team and scale its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
AcreTrader, a farmland investing platform, has raised $40M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Anthemis Group, Narya Capital, Jump Capital, Revel Partners, RZC Investments, and Revolution Rise of the Rest Seed Fund.
How’s the company performing?
- Arkansas-based AcreTrader enables investors to purchase shares of available farmland.
- The company has grown by more than 5x in the last year.
- Since its debut in 2019, the company has distributed more than $100M to over 60 farms across 12 US states.
- AcreTrader has 70 employees at present.
Why does the market matter?
- The online investment platform market is expected to reach a value of $4.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 19.7%, according to ResearchandMarkets.
- Investors are increasingly turning to solutions to enhance investment tracking and risk monitoring.
- The increasing demand for investment tools that can be used remotely amid the pandemic has contributed to market growth as well.