Accept.inc plans to use the funds to expand into new markets. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Accept.inc, a residential real estate mortgage lending platform, has raised $90M in seed funding. Of the $90M, $78M was debt from undisclosed investors and $12M was seed funding from Y Combinator, SignalFire, and DN Capital.
How’s the company performing?
- Colorado-based Accept.inc allows homebuyers to make all-cash offers through its mortgage lending platform at no additional cost.
- The company enables buyers to win homes 6-7 times more frequently on their platform and helps sellers close deals within 72 hours.
- Accept.inc states that it has helped close more than $100M worth of homes for thousands of buyers, agents, and sellers.
- The company saw 14x growth in 2020.
Why does the market matter?
- The global real estate software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% and reach a value of $20.6B, as per Industry Arc.
- Reduced fees, investors’ access to affordable, high-quality real estate, and technological advancements have contributed to the growth of the industry.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.