The funding will help 7bridges scale its operations and hire new talent. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
7bridges, an intelligent logistics platform, has raised $17M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Crane Venture Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, LocalGlobe, and Maersk Growth.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- UK-based 7bridges helps companies across industries automate and manage their supply chain operations.
- The company claims to provide a return on investment within 4 weeks.
- The startup’s technology is used by global brands like Clinigen, Thread, EUA Automation, Peak Design, Philip Plein, and Ability Matters.
- The company has an office in the UK.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global artificial intelligence in supply chain market is expected to reach a value of $21.8B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 45.3%, according to Meticulous Research.
- Advancements in AI, big data, and analytics technologies are contributing to market growth.
- Solutions designed to help businesses manage operations amid pandemic-induced supply chain disruption are seeing a boom in demand.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.